Blog This

Thursday, February 08, 2007

22

Last night I was asked to sum up my year of being 22. I didn't realise that it has been such a big year until I started listing off some of the major events. I've had a few different jobs as a 22 year old. Babysitter, candy shop worker at a water park, liquor store worker, english teacher in japan. I also graduated from university with a Bachelors degree in English literature. I've lived in 3 different locations, Calgary, Tsawwassen, Okazaki. I made the move over to Japan and into the the unknown. I travelled to south east Asia for the first time and went to Thailand. I got my first tattoo. I found out that I was going to be an aunt.

All in all it has been a great year. One that has flown by and I look forward to what the future has in store for 23.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home