Blog This

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pieing Party

So I took part in my first pieing party last night and it was quite hilarious. So, it all started with having some casual drinks at Ragslow, which is just down the street from my place. I was there with Brent and someone approached us and asked if we wanted to watch someone get a pie thrown in their face. It was a strange question to ask and I thought maybe it had something to do with the dating party that happened to be going on that night at the bar, but we said yes and went with these guys. So we got in this one guy's van and we all had little paper plates with whip cream on them. I was still confused as to who was getting pied and why. So we drove for about 5min to a parking lot in Okazaki. Once we got to the location we found out that they were gonna pie their friend because it was his birthday. One girl asked me if it was my first pieing party and I said yes. That question made me think that this may be a birthday tradition among friends over here. So we got to the parking lot and then we hid and waited for the guy and when he showed up we all ran and pied the guy. I felt kinda bad pieing someone I didn't even know, but it was pretty hilarious and I think I may have found a new way to celebrate someones birthday. So I can't wait till i get home, cause who ever has the first birthday may be getting a delicious surprise for their birthday! The guy had a really good laugh about it too and his friends brought lots of towels and water to help clean him off.

1 Comments:

  • Hahahahah...that's hilarious.

    I love how you still call it "casual drinking."

    By Blogger kent, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home