Blog This

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Japanese beach



































These pictures were taken with my cell phone camera at Hamamatsu beach. This was on December 28th, a day after I got back from Thailand and I can definitely say that I loved this beach as much as I loved the beaches in Thailand. The weather wasn't as warm but I believe that the sunset was nicer than any that I saw in Thailand. I was going to try surfing this day but as you can see the waves were very choppy so it wasn't the best time to try and learn. With the wind it was really quite cold. I went with some other teachers for the afternoon. We bought some tacos and some drinks and hung out on the beach for an hour or so. I look forward to visiting some more beaches when the weather heats up in the spring and summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home