Blog This

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Beautiful Afternoon

I have a day off today and I am currently sitting in Nagoya underneath the TV tower where I am able to get free internet access on my laptop. It's a warm fall day and there is piano music playing overhead and the sound of water fountains in the background with the smell of delicious food in the air. I came to Nagoya today to look into getting internet hooked up in my apartment but the guy that speaks english wasn't in today so I might have to come back in the next few days to do that. Not much new to report.

Currently I'm teaching a halloween curriculum to the students, which is basically games centered around halloween vocabulary ie. black cat, broom stick, witch, bat......etc. Next week I pretty much have off except for the big meetings that I have to attend. It's a gathering of about 60 teachers and I will be part of a group, me and two other guys, and we will make a presentation about teaching the way children learn. That meeting will be on the 1st and 2nd of November. I can't believe it's November already, time is really flying here.

1 Comments:

  • Haha...I can totally see you sitting underneath a TV tower poaching internet.

    Been to the Baseball stadium in Okazaki yet?

    By Blogger kent, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home