Blog This

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hi All





Hi all,

So this is my blog. I'm still new at this so please be patient. I'm sitting right now at the train station a few mins from my place and i'm scaming wireless internet. I'll just wait till someone says something, but I doubt they will, so far the Japanese are very polite and nice people. So the pics that i'm gonna try to add will be from the first weekend that I was here. I went to Nagoya Castle with a group of girls that I am training with. The castle was amazing and very beautiful. Shortly after we left the castle a huge thunder storm hit and I got caught in the rain. It was actually kind of refreshing on such a hot and humid day. The first one is a close up of the roof and it is adorned with 2 gold dolphins. the second is the group of us. the third are school kids leaving school after archery practice and finally another view of the castle.

Anyways, hope this works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home