Blog This

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Okazaki

So I haven't posted anything for ages because the computer that I was using at City Hall wouldn't let me post anything or send out emails. Today I found the Okazaki International Community Centre and it's great. It's close by and it has internet and english books that i can borrow. So far things in Okazaki are great. I'm in a great part of the city. Close to the train station and close to a lot of cool shops. I'm also close to the castle. I visited Okazaki Castle yesterday, the birthplace of one of the Japanese shoguns, and it was beautiful. I can't wait to visit again when the leaves have changed. It's still warm here and feels like pleasant summer weather. Shorts and t-shirts are a must on some days. Teaching is going well too. Some students are really sweet and some are not so sweet. Kids are kids wherever you go in the world. Next week I will be coming back here to meet up with a group of other international people and go to a Taiko drumming event. So I'll fill you in on that later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home